Collins Propane NexBus
- Built on the popular GM dual rear wheel cutaway chassis w/6.0L engine
- Significantly reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduced fuel costs through utliization of a federal tax credit of 50 cents per gallon of propane
- Extended engine life from lower carbon production and reduced oil contamination
- Meets all applicale FMVSS and CMVSS standards along with EPA and CARB certifications
- Excellent fuel range
Engine: 6.0 V8 Gaseous Fuel (LCB)
Horsepower: 342 hp
Torque: 373 lb-ft
Payload: 8,777 lbs
Fuel Capacity: 3 Tank System
Range: 250 - 300*
* Fuel economy will vary depending on conditions including: weight, drive cycle, drive style, etc.
*The 6.0L System is provided in cooperation with ICOM North America – manufacturer, assembler and distributor of the patented Icom JTG Liquid Injection Propane Vehicle System.