Ford 5L F-150
Built for Performance
- OEM-quality engineering and design.
- Engineered to exceed Ford’s requirements for dissimilar metals (aluminum body and in-bed tank package).
- Standard 24-gallon fuel tank; optional 16 gallon tank available.
- Underbody tank package for additional truck bed capacity.
- 150,000-mile fuel pump life expectancy.
- Liquid propane system provides consistent volumetric efficiency and delivers superior power and emissions when compared to existing vapor propane systems.
- Easily replaceable inline filter simplifies maintenance.
- No additional scanning tools for diagnostic service.
- Available on all Ford F-150 body types.
- EPA and CARB certification expected spring 2016
Engine: 2016 MY 5.0L V8 with gaseous engine prep package.
Tank Size: 24 gallons, optional 16 gallon available.
- Meets all Ford OEM safety testing requirements.
- Ford vehicle warranty remains intact.
- Ford financing available on both vehicle and Westport WiNG Power System.
- Ship-thru ordering.
- Nationwide network of trained service technicians.
- OEM–quality process helps fleets save money.